Your next trip abroad is approaching. But, with so much to see and do, how can you make the most of your time abroad?
To help you solve this eternal dilemma, we have made a list of a few things:
– Admire the emblematic places.
– Walk to find the hidden gems.
– Eat traditional food to get to know the authentic (culinary) culture of the place.
– Photograph every moment.
– Change plans and learn to go with the flow. Traveling is about that.
– Live the moment. Do at least one new thing every day.
– Try to test yourself.
– Change the way you see the world and its people.
– Learn to appreciate how different and how similar we all are.
– Transform discomfort into understanding.