South Africa is one of the most famous destinations in the world where you can closely observe a large number of wildlife.
Its exuberant wild nature, the multicultural environment and the coexistence of traditional and modern elements make this country a real discovery.
That is why we want to provide you with these wonderful data from a country as idyllic as South Africa.
- South Africa has 3 capitals
– Cape Town (legislative capital).
– Bloemfontein (judicial capital).
– Pretoria (executive capital).
- In South Africa there are a total of 11 recognized languages, thus making it the country with the most official languages in the world.
- South Africa was the first country in Africa and the fifth in the world to recognize same-sex marriage.
- South African wines began to stand out for their quality after Apartheid. Since then, the wine industry has developed and acquired great importance.
- . The first heart transplant from one human to another was carried out in South Africa, specifically in Cape Town, in 1967.
- South Africa is the world’s largest platinum producer.
- South Africa has one of the most luxurious trains in the world: The Rovos Rail.
- Near Cape Town, in Simon’s Town, there is a beach, Boulders Beach, where a penguin colony has lived since 1982.
- South Africa is the world’s leading producer of macadamia nuts.
- It is one of the best countries to see the Big 5 up close and free.