· Round trip transfer to the airport.
· Ground transport
· Climbing expenses (admission fee, mountain shelter fee, rescue fee, mountain meals, climbing staff expenses, mineral water one day during mountain climbing, transfer to climbing port)
· Accommodation, meals indicated in the schedule.
· International flights (taxes)
· Drinks, room service chips, luggage compartments, personal expenses, luggage, travel insurance.
· Phone rates, laundry, things not listed on the calendar
· Mountain climbing equipment rental (including sleeping bag), charges for drinks outside the mountains, lunch and dinner when staying in the city
· Advice guide (according to local staff), the driver speaks English.
Main guide, $20 per day
Assistant, Chef USD15 per day.
Goalkeeper per day USD 10
Transportation driver USD10 per day