Article 1 (Privacy information)
‘Personal information’ in the privacy information refers to ‘personal information’ as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, and telephone number included in the information. , Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other description.
Of the privacy information, ‘history information and characteristic information’ refers to information other than ‘personal information’ defined above, including services used, products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, and user Refers to the searched keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, device identification information, etc.
Article 2 (How to collect privacy information)
We may ask you for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. when registering for use. In addition, transaction records including personal information of the user made between the user and the partner, etc., and information regarding payments, including our partner (including the information provider, advertiser, ad delivery destination, etc., below. It may be collected from a partner.).
About our users, we use services and software, purchased products, viewed pages and advertisement history, searched keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (when using a mobile terminal, (Including communication status, various setting information at the time of use), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as individual identification information and characteristic information, etc. Collect when browsing the page.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware the We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how we collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this mean We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent´s consent before We collect and use that information.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- Registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, used services and purchased products, and their prices in order to allow users to view and modify their registered information and view usage status Purpose of displaying information about
- The purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using an email address to notify or contact the user, to send the product to the user and to contact if necessary
- Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, and delivery result of proof of delivery mail to confirm the identity of the user
- In order to bill the user, we use information such as the name and quantity of products purchased, the type and period of service used, the number of times, the amount charged, name, address, payment information such as bank account number and credit card number Purpose
- In order to make it easy for users to enter data, the information registered with our company is displayed on the input screen, other services based on the user’s instructions (including those provided by our partners) ) Purpose to transfer to
- To refuse the use of users who violate the terms of service of this service, such as delaying payment of payment or causing damage to a third party, or users who try to use the service for unauthorized or unjustified purposes Purpose of using information to identify an individual such as, usage, name and address
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, we will use the information necessary for providing services to users, such as information about inquiries and billing charges, user service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose
- Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
①We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, this does not apply if permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, and with the consent of the person concerned, the execution of the affairs may be hindered. When there is a risk
- When the following items have been announced or announced in advance
ⅰ. Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
ⅱ. Items of data provided to third parties
ⅲ. Means or method of provision to a third party
ⅳ. Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
②Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not correspond to third parties.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When jointly using personal information with a specific person, to that effect, items of personal information jointly used, scope of jointly used person, purpose of use of the person and When the name or name of a person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know it.
Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
When the person requests the disclosure of personal information, the company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if any of the following applies due to disclosure, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 (correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user’s own personal information is incorrect, the user can request us to correct or delete the personal information by the procedure specified by the company.
When we receive the request from the user and determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information because the personal information is handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it was obtained by an unlawful means (hereinafter, ‘use If you are asked to ‘Stop etc.’), the necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and based on the results, the use of personal information will be stopped and the person will be notified accordingly. However, if you have a large amount of money to suspend the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information and you can take alternative measures necessary to protect your rights and interests. , Take this alternative.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Shin-Yurakucho Building 11F, 1-12-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Portal Point In Human Gels
ONLYONE AFRICA ONLYONE AFRICA