«The biggest things come in small jars», Rwanda is undoubtedly the country in Africa that confirms this saying.
With endless coffee plantations, boasting a large population of mountain gorillas or having one of the highest mountains on the continent within its borders, Rwanda undoubtedly deserves a post with some of its curiosities.
- It is the fourth smallest country on the African continent.
- 10% of the territory of Rwanda is considered a national park.
- If you want to see the silver backs just a few meters away and learn everything about them, traveling to Rwanda is the best thing you can do.
- Mount Karisimbi, a dormant volcano that stands as the roof of the country and one of the highest points on the African continent.
- Rwanda is called «the land of a thousand hills».