In this article we prepare a super selection with travel phrases. Read them and catch the passion of their authors so that, like them, you experience the pleasure of being a citizen of the world!
-«It is the journey and not the arrival that matters.» T.S. Elliot.
– «All trips have secret destinations about which the traveler knows nothing.» Martin Buber.
– “Do not go where the road takes you. Go where there are none and leave a trail.» Ralph Waldo Emerson.
– “If you think that traveling is dangerous, try the routine. It is mortal». Paulo Coelho.
– “There is no road that stops me, I go around the world as I want. I’m ready for whatever comes, because I’m a backpacker”. Nelson Backpacker.
– «There is no moment of greater joy in any pilgrimage than the beginning of it.» Charles Dudley Warner.
-«Whoever lives in fear will never be free.» Fifth Horacio Flaco.
-«Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.» Anonymous.
-«You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.» Mae West.
– “Traveling is brutal. It forces you to trust strangers and lose sight of all that is familiar and comfortable about your friends and home. You are out of balance all the time. Nothing is yours except the most essential: the air, the hours of rest, the sea, the sky; all those things that tend towards the eternal or towards what we imagine as such”. Cesare Pavese.